At Cooper, the manufacturing process is continuously updated to comply with the latest global standards and customer specifications. The production process is constantly monitored, to ensure consistency of quality. We use high performance machine tools in each phase of the process to achieve the desired surface finish through optimized machining operations.
Our manufacturing plants are equipped with precision casting, machining and honing facilities. The critical machines have been imported from renowned global manufacturers such as Junker, WMW, Mori Seiki, Hommelwerke and Nagel.
- 280-CNC turning lathes.
- 12-Horizontal machining center.
- 15-Vertical machining center
- 4-Horizontal boring machines
- 4-Vertical boring machines.
- 9-Honing machines.
- 6-Grinding machine (Cylindrical & Center less)
- 50-Heavy duty turning lathe.
- 6-Milling machines
- 7-Drilling machines
- 2 ‚Äď5axis CNC machine
- 2 ‚ÄďVTL Machine
- 36 robots for machining line
- Gantry cell for CNC turning machines
- 22 -Inductotherm induction furnaces ranging from 500 to 2200 Kgs.
- 18 ‚ÄďSix head carousel centrifugal casting machines.
- 2 ‚ÄďEight head carousel centrifugal casting machines
- 2 robots for handling for Eight head centrifugal casting machine
- 10 ‚ÄďSingle Centrifugal casting machines
- 8 Shot blasting machines.
- 7 Stress Reliving Furnace